Patoranking – “Confirm” ft. Davido


Award winning dancehall act,
Patoranking kick start the year 2019 with a brand new banging single titled “ Confirm “. The new record features DMW CEO and Africa’s pop star,
Davido .
“Confirm” is that dance track that will definitely lift up your spirit as Patoranking and OBO both sings about money raining. It also serves as a lead single to Patoranking’s forthcoming “ Wilmer ” album.
Quotable Lyrics
Shekpe, Baddest
Oluwa give me this money
cos this dem dey do wetin funny
Baba give me this money
cos this people dem dey do wetin funny
I say wey this money, the first thing wey come my mind na i go make this money
I say wey this money, I tell myself say omo na to make this money


Listen and Enjoy below


Download muzik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMEN BY CROWN FYNEST X ENDEETONE

M-kaze - Forever ft. Mr. Faya (Prod. by Lugi)