PEOPLE HAVE SAID SHIT ABOUT US IN OUR BACK , WE KNOW AND WE STILL SMILED AT THEM IN FRONT



You couldn't help me when I needed your help instead you told your friend that  am a calabar wack artiste and a dirty SKOLOMBO boy that just manage to come to Lagos..😭😭😭
I went through hell just to survive even without letting my family know but GOD came to my rescued..
You  normally come around my house then alongside with ur friend...you sleep, bath, eat and rest but I still didn't think of the bad words you said about me...I helped you anytime you needed it even with the little I had...I still didn't think about the bad things you said about me. I took you and introduced you to my boss for help Even without her knowing you from Huncle Ada or Eve...I still didn't think about the bad words you said about me...


You asked my girlfriend backthen OUT. but I took it as nothing..I refused to confront you...
I gave you jobs.
I gave you Linkups
I gave you legit contact but I didn't ask for a percentage..

The worst is you telling people that I know that you BEAT ME, took me to backyard and I knelt down and was begging you🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻 Oh my Gosh.
I stil pretend as if I didn't heard that too.

But let me tell you. Am not a fool or stupid all because am still quite about all this but time go reach when matters to burst out my dear so called friend..

Its not all about wearing fancy clothes, nice shoes and living fake life...

#CHANGE MR APROKO

#SRGbaby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMEN BY CROWN FYNEST X ENDEETONE

M-kaze - Forever ft. Mr. Faya (Prod. by Lugi)