X-LIBATY ODOGWU AND HIS BABY MAMA 'ANNIFREY' PRAISES THIER SON 'KING ENZO' ON HIS BIRTHDAY



On the 27th of March 2018, by exactly 9:17pm, mummy (Ani-frey Oyinenu) became uncomfortable and restless. Weda it was labour I had no idea cos it wasn't looking like the ones I watch in movies. Buh I had to rush her to the hospital. All night nobody slept. The nurses said Mummy was having labour pains. Those nurses wrote a list of all I had to get that night cos it was possible you were coming that night. I went from Itu road, to Plaza, to Abak road, Oron road to Ikot ekpene road buh I couldn't find were to buy some of the things in the list cos it was already 12midnight. The rest of the night nothing happened. Mummy was just in pains. 

The morning of 28th, It still continued. I left the hospital to AK's Place in UniUyo to buy mummy pepper soup rice. On my way bk with the food, I heard mummy was already in the labour room. My legs began to shake. I was confused like "U are actually coming". The feeling was unreal. 5mins later and one of the midwives came out and asked "Are you the father?". I hurried said "Yes!". She told me, "Congratulations, your son will be out in few minutes".

I be wan mad!! 😂. Chineke meee!!! I couldn't wait to set my eyes on you. Then boom! there you wia. Wrapped inside a wrapper and you wia soooo white. For a second I tot u wia an albino 😂. They handed you over to me. I looked into your face and you HV opened your eyes already. I took you up and I blessed you. I told God all that was on my mind. I begged him to bless you. I called you Enzo Chinedu Jnr. 
I have relived that moment too many tyms and I'm proud and lucky to have you as a son. 
Words can't say how much I love you and wat you mean to me. I will gladly and happily give up my life for yours.
Happy Birthday King Enzo
Happy Birthday Odogwu Jnr
I love you sooooo much


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMEN BY CROWN FYNEST X ENDEETONE

M-kaze - Forever ft. Mr. Faya (Prod. by Lugi)